Homemade Pumpkin Bundt Cake – Made with sweet autumn spices, plenty of
pumpkin, a rich browned butter glaze, and a finishing touch of crunchy
toasted pecan...
Two minute checklist plus step by step wash, dry, and stain routines to
keep acrylic projects soft. Lion Brand yarn picks for care.
The post Two Minute C...
Make your own vegan and gluten free healthy Almond Joy candy cups, with
just 6 ingredients and no oven required!…
The post Healthy Almond Joy appeared fi...
Life has been very busy for me these last few weeks, so it's been hard to
find time to work on a review. There's been good stuff and bad stuff: my
dad is ...
If your home lacks zero architectural details, what can you do to make sure
it doesn’t look boring? I’m giving you details below! As an interior
designer...
I had fun making this bonded nylon Haralson Bag for my mom! I have used
bonded nylon only once before
The post Bonded Nylon Haralson Bag appeared first o...
Free Printable 2026 Calendar – Vintage Paris Edition Start 2026 with
timeless charm! This free printable 2026 calendar features a beautifully
styled vintag...
Pagan amulets from Celtic and Norse traditions were more than
decorations—they carried deep symbolic meaning and spiritual power. This
post uncovers thei...
Here’s why: Have you ever gotten so stuck on doing things a particular way,
such that, even though it’s totally not working, it doesn’t even occur to
you t...
Updated 2023.
Still in progress.
A collection of free printable New Year decorations.
A whole bunch to prepare New Year's Eve Parties and activities wi...
Hello! Just popping in very quickly in amongst wrapping a big parcel,
making a packed lunch, sorting laundry, dashing out to the shops, and
packing for a f...
Looking for a weekend craft project that’s super satisfying? This is it!
Create a rustic string bowl with just a few supplies and a little extra
time. Y...
I started this gravel art project six years ago and finished it one year
ago. I'm finally getting around to blogging about it. The project didn't
have to...
This is the first installment in a series of articles about homeschooling
preschool and early elementary school – sometimes referred to as the early
years....
*Honeycomb Lace Cowl*
Do you need a quick gift for someone special? Then the Honeycomb Lace Cowl
is the project you're looking for. Inspired by the Hone...
This is a sponsored post on behalf of Michael’s Stores. Is that time of
year where its time to put our Christmas Tree up! It’s been said that
decorating ea...
Toy Fair 2018: BARBIE | ALL NEW Fashion Packs | Made to Move | Fashionistas
& Much More
by request: The Wait is Over!!! Tune in Tomorrow Morning to see E...
5 more days left to enter our amazing giveaway supporting local shelters!
Don't know what to make? No crafty skills? You could also bake dog treats
for ...
It's been over four years since I've posted here. I have been facing some
challenges, and they are not over as yet.
It may be some time until I do post aga...
Pile of old denim clothing I had been working with vintage linens for a
couple of weeks and made a couple of really wonderful pillow covers to sell
in my...
Hello loom knitting friends! I am reviving this poor, neglected blog to
bring you some exciting news! For many months, the folks at KB Looms have
been ha...
Hello everyone
Today I want to share a super simple tutorial that will make more of a
basic shirt. HERE you can download the pattern.
Hope you like it an...
… ROZ!!! My dear friend Roz, I am so happy for you! Congratulations! We all
know that the blue gypsy sisters will be so happy living with you and your
doll...
I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas! I want to apologize for not
announcing winners on time. Between the holidays and my car being totaled
I just ha...
Hi everybody! Just dropping a quick note here about a promotion going on
over at YouCanMakeThis.com. YCMT is giving away a $250 gift certificate to
one Fa...
This is my everyday go to mix for biscuits, shortcake, coffee cake, scones
and even a delicious self crusting quiche. You can use this mix in any
recipe c...
So, it has been a while since I have posted anything. I'm not a true
blogger who can blog every day! I really made this blog to talk about new
products I...
No comments:
Post a Comment