Saturday, June 11, 2011

Finally...After years and years...

I read a book - Not the kind you listen to, but an actual hardcover book from my library of MANY books.

So, I see another list forming...Books I've Read...

1. House Rules - A Memoir (2008) by: Rachel Sontag **** stars - I really liked it - at times I could relate...



2. On the Island by (2011) by: Tracey Garvis Graves - Finished June 2012. *** stars - I liked it although at times the island stuff was simply far-fetched.
Yikes, it was a whole year before I actually read another book?!?


3. The Diary Of Ellen Rimbauer-My Life At Rose Red - I finished this book quite awhile back and just never added it until today - 1/1/2013. I give it **** stars. I was a bit disappoiinted to find out later that it was actually all fiction. I think I picked this hardcover book up at the library book sale for like 50 cents.







No comments: