skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Thursday, November 04, 2010
'Tis The Season
Apple Cider Donuts
Get the recipe
HERE
.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Google Translate Element
......
View my complete profile
My Etsy Shops
Sew Barbie Loves Ken
kittyred's Blytique
My Blythe Blog
God Bless America
Gnome Living
Mini Garden
In the kitchen with kittyred...
Recipes
Asparagus Mushroom Quiche
EASY Tuna Noodle Casserole
Ground Beef Pie
My Chunky Potato & Cheese Soup
My Meatless Egg & Potato Casserole
My Mexican Casserole
Paula Deen's Easy Monkey Bread
Squash & Potato Corn Chowder
kittyred's Mustard Potato Salad
Good Housekeeping's Reviews
Product Reviews
Homemade Laundry Soap Post
My Take On It...
My Long Hair Journey
NEW update...5/22/2017
Long Hair Tips
Lunar Hair Care Chart
The BEST Comb
Scalp Massage-How-To
How To Grow Long Hair
My kittyred LJ 2007 - '08
Lots Of Crafty Links
2009 Blog Awards
DOGS
"Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole." - Roger Caras
Chihuahua Forum
Chihuahua People
Our Pets
Chico and The Gang
Biking with Daddy -
The Kitties -
Twilight & Angel Blue
Taco- 32 years old
Double Yellow-headed Amazon
Alfie- 23 years old
Blue-lored Amazon
Tutti-Lovebird- 11 years old
Mate Fruiti-Died 5/2010
......
My Loom Knit Designs
Mini Purse Key Chains
Tube Bed Socks/Slippers
Knitting Board Tote
Over The Head Baby Bib
Apple Cocoon/Fake Apple
Baskets & Fruit Cocoons
Misc. Baby Items
Bunny Baby Security Blanket
Baby Cocoon
Other How - Tos
Book Covers/Handles
Cloth Doll Making
Felt Projects & More
Fabric Felt Jewelry Box
Make Your Own Fabric Labels
100 Great Tutorials
Loom Lady - Misc. Patterns
Little Bow/Butterfly Bonnet
Baby Rattles
Bethany's Scrubby-Os
New Moon Alice Wrist Warmers
The Gator Project
My How - Tos
Picture Frame Jewelry Holder
Tube Bed Socks
Baby Cocoon
Poinsettia Hair Decoration
Darling Free Printables
Popular Posts
Sewing Jar Pincushion
I've been wanting to make one of these sewing jars for years. I made this prototype tonight. I have a whole box of these canning jars ...
Tube Bed Socks/Slippers
I've never been so glad to get a loom-knit project done. These tube bed socks/slippers I designed for hubby were supposed to be for...
A 2nd Sewing Center
I created a little sewing corner in the living room using and old, small computer desk. I'm flowing out of the little bedroom I made in...
My New Grandson William
Here's a couple of pics of my grandson with the Butterfly Pocket Hat and the Bunny Security Blanket that I designed and loom-knit for ...
Super Afghan Loom or The S Loom
Last week while Jo-Ann's had the knitting board's (www.knittingboard.com) Super Afghan Loom ( S Loom) on sale I decided to buy it. ...
More Completed Projects
A tote for my 10" Authentic Knitting Board. I made-up the pattern as I went along... Changeable Towel Holder - My fav towel holde...
My Version Of The Baby Cocoon
This is my Baby Cocoon creation plus matching hat made for my daughter's first baby due at the end of December '08. Knit on the KK ...
Another Box Sent To My Daughter
She's received the box so I can now post what I sent...Baby is due end of Dec. '08.
I'm On A Weaving Adventure
Tell me - How could anything look bad if you're using "Fancy Fur" in it?...lol For a couple or so weeks now I've been re...
I'm Calling It A Masterpiece!
I'm really happy how this turned out since I usually hate working with sheets of phyllo dough. And, it was really tasty too! I got this ...
What I Need To Remember
......
Over 175 fun blogs and links...
Authentic Knitting Board Blog
Avrilon's Journal
Personal Signature Maker
Phalaenopsis Orchid Care
Working Yarn
Flamingo Toes
FlyLady.net
DEEP END OF THE LOOM
On Eagles' Wings
DisOrganization
adventures, airstreams & colorado blog — Wandering Airstream – Roadtrips
Mamie Jane's
Lovelishares
Maria Makes Muffins * Minneapolis Clean Eating + Living *
amanda frances . com
MeinLilaPark Free Graphics
LULObird life crafted life designed
The Natural Beauty Workshop
My Froggy Stuff at Youtube
The Soap King
Little Inspiration
Dollar Store Crafts
The Pioneer Woman Recipes
Parrot Nation-Try The Chop!
Makin' it Mo' Betta
Little Miss Momma
Totally Tutorials
1000 Days of Hair
Heather Likes Food
Pink Penguin
Craft Buds
33 stitches
Craft Gossip
Creating my way to Success
Crafting
The Gunny Sack
There is no place like home
Creative Income
Noodlehead
Lion Brand Notebook
My Knitting Machines And Me
The Toy Box Philosopher
Vegan Momma
My Soul is the Sky
Beauty Recipes
The Yummy Life-Recipes
Vintage Holiday Crafts
Becoming Minimalist
Wahsega Valley Farm
Birding Basics, bird id, attract birds, feeding, All About Birds, Cornell Lab of Ornithology
The Jumbo Wrap
Sidetracked Lynn
Soap and the Finer Things in Life
SpecSecure - I Love this product!
Parrot Training Blog | Blog About Training Parrots | Birdtricks.com
Long Hair Loom
Long Haired at Heart...
Works In Progress
You Can Be Vegan Chic
{Keyka Lou Patterns}
@Dreama's Stunning Artwork
Rapunzel's Resource
A Beautiful Mess
Recipe Rehab- Everyday Health
Amber Alexander Illustration
Amys VintageTrailers
Twist Me Pretty
Animal Rescue - Pet Shop
Veg in Cow Country
Craftopia-Alexia Abegg
Chocolate Covered Katie
ColorCombos.com - Latest Combinations
Roz's Loft
Salley Mavor
Squidoo : Lens : Kumihimo
romesticity
Stephanie O'Dea
A small bite of mondocherry
Stormdrane's Blog
Roni's Weigh
CHOUQUETTE
Crafty Pants!
Heart, Hands, Home
Craftynest
How To Decorate-The Inspired Room
Movie Reviews
IKEA - For Your Home
Jamieleigh's Parrot Help
Addicted to Hair
My Bumpy Middle Aged Long Hair Journey
Wandering Airstream - Travel
What's Your Sign?
Hair, There and Everywhere
Hankering for Yarn
Sam Moon-Wholesale
Say Yes to Hoboken
say YES! to hoboken
Loom Knitting
Loom Lore
LOTS of watercolor ideas
Adventures With The Sage
Jenny Can Cook
(b. organic) How-To Projects
Banner Maker | Banner Printing | Printable Banners
A Busy Mom's Slow Cooker Adventures
Tea Rose Home
Registered Dietitian | Recipes
Franny's Long Hairstyles
a Friend to knit with
The Beehive Cottage
FREE Coloring pages for adults
Free Printables - Print - Free Printable Charts - Computer Printer Picture Graphics
Knittingbee
The little house by the sea
Hankie Couture- Boutique
PlanetJune by June Gilbank
Happy Hour Projects
50 Craft Mom Blogs
Healthy Tipping Point
Prudent Baby
Free and Easy DIY Furniture Plans
Cut Out + Keep
FREE Blog Backgrounds
Cyber Fiber Scriber
Jewelry Business Blog
Join the Mood
Just Something I Made
AskApril.com
asksash
Attic24
Growing Long Hair
Guppygirl
Nancy's Vintage Trailers In Iowa
tiny owl knits
thelongthread.com
TipNut.com
Niesz Vintage Home...and fabric
Miss Anthropist's Kitchen
mmmcrafts
Iowa Girl Eats
THIS IS BLYTHE
This Week's Sky at a Glance
Free Watermark For Photos
Friendship Bracelets & More...
Daily Painters Art Gallery
Deb's Going Green
decor8
BodyBelle.com
Bunny Mummy
Sweet Tooth Sweet Life
Sewing Tips
Shop.Mattel.com
Lagniappe Mosaic
Cooking Classy
The Mouse Market Blog
CopyKat Recipes | Restaurant Recipes
My Froggy Stuff
Science-y Hair Blog
Sew DoggyStyle
Sew Many Ways...
Call Me Victorian
Tarot Teachings
IKEA Hackers
So Much Better With Age
Full Time RV Travel Fun
Gettin' It Pegged...Loom Knitter's Clique
Gluten-Free Goddess
Kitchen Nostalgia-Recipes
Dreama Tolle Perry
Knit One, Poet Too
Lynn's Victorian Treasures
Mademoiselle Blythe
My Great Challenge
Dreama's Daily Paintings and Writings
The Cottage Home
The Cottage Market
The Craft Floozy
Infinite Style
The Knifty Knitter Loom Knitting Group
whip up
The Little Brown House.
Wild Birds Unlimited
Enchanted Fairy Gardens
Wild@heart
EverythingEtsy.com
Winwick Mum
Fat-Free Vegan Kitchen
The DIY Dish
The DIY Spot
The Graphics Fairy
Google Blog Search
greenbean's crafterole
GreenLiteBites
Show 10
Show All
Reading
"Reading takes us away from home, but more important, it finds homes for us everywhere."
-Hazel Rochman
"The habit of reading is the only enjoyment in which there is no alloy; it lasts when all other pleasures fade."
-Anthony Trollope
"Books are not made for furniture, but there is nothing else that so beautifully furnishes a house."
-Henry Ward Beecher
My Reading Notes
I've "Read" It - Audio Book List
I've Read It - Book List
......
No comments:
Post a Comment