Tuesday, December 27, 2011

An Early Christmas Surprise

Hubby took me to the mall a few days before Christmas so that I could visit Kay Jewelers and get free batteries for 2 of my best watches.

It's a special plan that I bought over 5 years ago. For the life of these 2 watches I can get free batteries for them. I didn't even buy the watches there! I expect when they advertised the special they figured most would lose their receipt and/or their watch would just quit working. ;o)

While we were waiting at the counter I saw hubby go pick up a sales flyer, and asked me if I would like one of these necklaces - Open Hearts by Jane Seymour "If your heart is open, love will always find its way in."

We walked out with me getting this for Christmas! My birthstone is a ruby so this one is perfect. He picked this pendant out as his favorite. I was just looking at and considering the smallest, 2 heart pendant that they had for sale.

No comments: