Thursday, March 01, 2012

Pillowcase Grocery Tote

After dealing with other reuseable grocery totes that I really didn't like, I decided on one that I would like. I wanted one that was easy to throw in the washer and dryer and would come out looking good, didn't collect lint, cat and dog hair and one that I could make.

I found the free tutorial that I liked HERE. She uses every single inch of the pillowcase and what she cuts off, with no waste.

I have the match to make to this one and another pillowcase waiting in the wing to be stitched up too. When not in use, I will store them in the little fabric bag that the two pillowcases came in when I bought them at Walmart. I knew that little bag would come in handy for something.

Didn't the tote come out cute? I can also see it with a fabric rose pin attached and used for other things.

Another version of a pillowcase tote is HERE.


No comments: