Saturday, June 06, 2015

Chico is still with us...

Chico is still with us in spite of his enlarged heart diagnosed by our new vet last fall. He didn't seem to think he had long to live, but here we are 8 months later.

He is still enjoying life taking 2 different kinds of pills several times a day. He is on a strict, daily pill schedule. Yes, the pills are keeping him with me and are expensive, but he's truly been a delight to have around and to see him enjoying life still.

The vet has been surprised by his progress. I say - That's what love can do...

I think I got the YouTube video uploaded correctly - my first one. This is mostly for me as I know he won't be around forever although right now it feels like it since I've been blessed with these extra months with him.

I really don't know how I'll live without him. He truly has been my therapy dog.

We had a picnic inside the front porch today as rain was coming. He got really excited when asked to attend it. :o)

Chico relaxing after our picnic...


No comments: