Sunday, July 13, 2008

Oh Where Oh Where Have My Glasses Gone?


I mentioned several months ago that I was going to design an eyeglass case to make and sell that you can wear around your neck. And, I just never got around to it.

But, I felt the urgency to get one made for myself 'cause I'm SO tired of laying my glasses down somewhere while I'm distracted and forgetting where they are. As I type this I've had a pair missing now for about a week. I got up one morning and within 15 min. I'd lost them. Oh, they'll show-up here one of these days, but I wanna prevent this from ever happening again.

So, I holed myself up in my craft studio and made myself this one. I found the necklace for eyeglasses to sew it to at one of our many dollar stores. I used remnants I'd found at Wal-Mart for both the lining and the case itself.

I can't use one of those necklaces alone. I think they're a pain. They just don't work for me.

No comments: