Thursday, January 29, 2009

Revised Pattern - Bed Socks/Slippers

I thought through my pattern, looked at my notes for the men's bed socks/slippers and decided I needed to revise it.

So, if you made a copy of it - Please print out and save this new version instead. If you've already started - just add more rows for the men's size and keep the row total in the original pattern for the women's 8-1/2-9.

I added a row of 2 over 1 right after the cuff that seems to prevent the cuff from bowing/stretching out. Plus, I added more rows for the men's size and put the women's size (rows to knit) in ( ).

I'm new at pattern writing - I would hope if I ever had a pattern published, I'd get the pattern right by the time that happened.

Please feel free to leave me a comment if you see any mistakes in my pattern writing.

No comments: