Monday, April 23, 2012

A Double Rainbow

Hubby and I made a quick trip to Walmart early Saturday evening and before we left the parking lot he drew my attention to the skies to see the rainbow.

It was still raining, but I took about three pics of it from the truck with my cell phone. This was the best pic. At the time, we didn't notice that there was a second rainbow over it. I did see it, however, once the pics made their way to my email, but thought it probably was just a refection of the one. But, we learned the next day on the news that there had been a double rainbow.

On the drive home the rainbow just got more vivid and hubby started naming all the colors he saw. It got wider and wider with more colors - A rainbow you might have drawn with your crayons or painted in grade school.

I wonder how many went about their day and never even saw it.

No comments: